Friday, October 13, 2006

Uni-Ball Signo Micro 207

I've been using this for a week or so for general purpose writing, and I'm pretty impressed. It starts up nicely, leaves a smooth, dark trail of ink behind on the paper as it writes, and it a reasonably attractive pen to boot. While this is a little thicker than I really prefer, it's not too bad. I've also seen these in staples more often than I've seen the Signo RT Gel pens.

A big advantage is that the ink capacity for this pen is easily 2 to 3 times larger than the Signo RT 0.38 pens.

Definitely a thumbs up for this one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd be interested in seeing some of your handwriting in a moleskine. I can't imagine how small you must write if the .5 is a little too big for you.

Do you post to the moleskinerie group on flickr at all?

David said...

I'll try to pull together some handwriting samples on a Moleskine, I've been meaning to get some photo's up.

To give you an example, I use a gridded Moleskine, and I use each grid line as a writing line..

Dave

Micah Seymour said...

I use this pen a lot. Great ink, perfect line size for my handwriting.