Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Pilot Precise Grip Extra Fine

This pen is a capped gel rollerball pen, with a silver and clear body, and a silver top. This writes well, with good ink startup and decent line thickness. I haven't noticed any scratchiness was I write, it just lays down a nice black line. The grip is nice and rubberized, with a nice sticky rubber, which is covered by the cap when the pen is capped.

I did run into one problem though. I did have a problem with the pen not flowing ink once, were I was trying to write and ink wasn't flowing in volume. This just happened once, so it's possible that it was just a glitch. I'd have to say that as long as you used this regularly, there shouldn't be a real problem. Comparing this to the Pentel Energel, I think this is a nicer capped pen, primarily based upon the looks of the pen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think its a gel pen. If its the same as the v5 its a liquid rollerball.